PB Cup Brownies:
Your favorite box of Brownie Mix plus the ingredients to make it
12-16 regular sized PB Cups
1. Mix brownies following directions on package. Bake in a 8x8 pan and bake for the lowest time suggested. I baked mine for about 20 minutes. You want the brownies just almost done.
2. Place PB Cups upside down and push them gently into the soft brownies.
3. Place brownies back into the oven of the last 5 maybe 10 minutes until brownies are just done (you want them slightly under done, on the fudgy side) and the PB Cups are melting. Because of the PB in the center the will not completely melt. When removed gently use a knife to spread the PB Cups a bit to make an icing. Be very careful!
4. Roughly chop about 4 more PB Cups and sprinkle on top of the brownies and let cool. I liked doing it this way because they melted slightly and adhered to the brownies.
5. Let the brownies cool completely, this is important. I put mine in the fridge to help.
6. Dig in!
They are quite rich so I cut them into about 12 pieces and I definitely had milk with each one. They are quite the indulgence and oh so good!!!!