Monday, May 24, 2010

White Chocolate Apricot Oatmeal Cookies

Next was the White Chocolate Apricot Oatmeal Cookies, My mom spoke up and said they sounded good, and well I really prefer testing out new recipes than making the same one's over and over haha...
3/4 c butter or margarine
1/2c granulated sugar
1/2c packed light brown sugar
1 egg
1 c all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 bag Hershey's premier White Chips
3/4 c chopped dried apricots

Heat Oven to 375 degree's
Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add egg, beat well. Add flour and baking soda. Beat until well blended. Stir in oats, white chips and apricots. Loosely form rounded teaspoonfuls dough into balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet ( I so didn't read that part!! I just droped tspfuls haha)
Bake 7-9 minutes or just until lightly browned; do not over bake. Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
 I do believe that pic is upside down haha I am in no mood to fix it but its alot of cookies :)
A very yummy cookie, just sweet enough and a little crunchy and yet chewy. We liked em :)

No comments: